|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
Facility Technical Officer / Project Coordinator (Facilities / Construction)
- Plan, manage, monitor, inspect and report on all the preventive and routine maintenance work and services for various facility
- Prepare work proposals, cost estimations and technical justifications for all ad-hoc work services requested by User.
- Manage, supervise and liaise with strategic partner and term contractor to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Respond and attend to user’s daily needs.
- Respond to fault-calls in respect to facilities breakdown.
- Liaise with professional consultant to address to user requirement to meet all government regulation.
- Sourcing for building maintenance contractors for the various facilities
- Certificate or Diploma in Building, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience in Facilities Management or Project Management (Building/Civil Construction)
- Fresh graduate will be considered
- It will be a plus to have Fire Safety Manger (FSM) Certification
- Work location: Bt Gombak or Bt Panjang
- 5-day work week, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Salary: $2,500 to $3,000
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.