|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
- Manage the clinic reception such as:
- Patient registration
- Attending to inquiries and phone calls
- Dispensary of medication
- Payment Collection
- Handling of blood/urine/stool samples and liaising with laboratories
- Assisting the doctor in minor surgery and aesthetic procedures
- Assisting with clinic operations such as medication and clinic inventory / equipment stock
- Maintenance of clinic cleanliness
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Secondary level or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience at a medical clinic is preferred but fresh applicants will be considered
- Candidate must be willing to do shift work and overtime, including weekends and public holidays
- Work location: Havelock (Near MRT)
- Working hours: 8am to 5pm, 1pm to 10pm (2 Rotating shifts) including weekends & public holidays
- Salary: $2,200 to $2,700 (Meal & OT and other benefits will be provided)
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.