|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
IT Network (Technical Sales Support)
- Provide Presales and Post sales technical support on telecom access, IP networking and Time synchronization solutions to customers and partners.
- Prepare technical solution proposals and documentation for turnkey projects
- Serve as Level 1 to Level 3 support for our customer and partners
- Evaluate products and technologies for new solutions
- • Min. 1 - 2 years experiences with any of the following hands-on knowledge:
- - LAN switches:
- o CISCO Platform: Catalyst 29XX Series, 38XX Series, 45XX Series
- o Nexus series will be a plus
- - Router:
- o CISCO Platform: 8XX, 18XX, 28XX Series
- - CISCO/Aruba/Alcatel Lucent Wireless Controller & Wireless AP Platform
- - ClearPass, Cisco ISE or other NAC Solutions
- - DNS, DHCP & AAA servers
- - Window/Linux/UNIX OS environments
- - LAN switches:
- Entry-level candidates or candidates with little experience with good attitude and technical background will be considered
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- IPv6 knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- CCNA certification is a must, other network certifications like CCNP/CCDP/MCSE would be preferred
- Good working attitude
- Hardworking and eager to learn new technologies and skills
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.