|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
Housekeepers (Luxury 5 star hotel in Orchard)
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
- Organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
- Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
- restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
- Replace dirty linens with clean items
- inspect and turn mattresses regularly
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Respond to guest queries and requests
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses and deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- Follow all company safety and security procedures
- Report to Supervisor on any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Observe and report damage of hotel property
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as Housekeeper in the related field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Orchard and perform shift duties.
- Full-Time positions available.
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.