|151, Chin Swee Road, #14-05, Manhattan House|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM|
- Execute work orders in accordance with process control routers and industry and standards as well as appropriate work procedures and instructions
- Setup and program lathes.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first run parts and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations
- Ensure work is executed under acceptable safety practices
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturers’ instruction, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repair
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Ensure work areas and machine are tidy every after use
- Correctly fill in a daily time sheet and submit to Supervisor at the end of each week
- Produce goods to high standard of quality and in accordance with the relevant quality assurance/procedures/department work instructions
- Submit and recommend new ideas in improving the quality of products and services
- Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- With CNC Turning & Milling experience
- Preferably CNC Turning (lathe) experience
- Work location: Tuas
- Working hours: 5 days, 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Salary: $1,800 - $2,500 + OT & Benefits
Jobplus Employment Agency
JobPlus Singapore Recruitment Agency has been established since 2003 and is a leading recruitment agency in Singapore. Both our company and each of individual consultants are licensed by the Ministry of Manpower (license no: 03C4955) and we adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and practices.
As one of Singapore's leading recruitment agency, we provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers. Over the years, we have also developed and expand our expertise in various aspects of human resource solutions other than singapore recruitment agency services. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries and from both local small and medium enterprises (SME)s and multi-national corporations (MNC)s
We strive to be the human resource partner and recruitment agency of choice for employers in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Our team derives deep satisfaction in helping employers find talent to drive their businesses forward while placing candidates into fulfilling jobs and careers.
We believe in fair employment practice and work with candidates irrespective of their background, and do not discriminate in our selection of candidates in terms of age, gender or race.
Our wide range of services and solutions include recruitment agency for permanent and contract staff placements, human resource advisory solutions, payroll management and employment pass application services.